About the Flagging System
When someone is causing problems within Instantiated (but have not broken the simple rules), the admins will add the ip address or in this case "assign a flag" to them and only the instance owner of that session can see the client's flags. Depending on what the instance owner does, if they take action, decide to ban you or kick you and in this case it would be recommended to explain your story to them on why you did that or explain that you have no intention of doing things you were flagged for. But how does one actually receive these flags and are they used for banning me from Instantiated?
What you would do to receive these flags (Avoid doing all the below):
- Cheating/Hacking | Received when we get reports of someone hacking in a game.
- Hateful | Received when we get reports of someone being hateful about "e.g furries".
- Creepy Comments | Received when we get reports of someone being creepy in chat or posts.
- Using VPN | Usually is received if the ip address is a VPN.
- Scamming Others | Received when we get reports of someone scamming others in trades.
- Bullying | Received when we get reports of someone bullying other users of Instantiated.
- Spamming | Received when we get reports of someone spamming users in chat either by chat or voice.
Am I banned for receiving flags? Answer is...
- Globally Banned: No
- Instance Banned: Maybe. (An instance host could decide to not ban you from their session if they feel like the flag is unnecessary.)
Instantiated will not ban you for receiving any flags because the flag system's main function is to alert an Instance Host about the flags you have in IP Address record. Only an Instantiated Staff Member can assign a flag to your ip address so to get them removed you must email us at email@example.com appealing your flag (explain in much details on why your flag should be removed and tell us what flag you are referring to).